Pina Colada Veggie Smoothie
(gluten-free; can be made vegan)
Been thinking about my next vacation a lot lately because it's definitely been a while since I've been on one. In the meantime, I've been listening to tropical-themed music and making pina colada cauli protein smoothies so I can pretend like im enjoying a mini vacation from my own house.
Oh and of course I needed more reasons to use the pineapple that I got from the bridal shower.
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup Forager Project unsweetened cashew yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 frozen avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple (frozen works too)
- 1 tbs coconut butter (or unsweetened coconut)
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein
- 1 scoop Sports Research collagen peptides (omit for vegan)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs Sports Research MCT oil
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp ashwaganda root
Superpowered, super creamy...and super delicious. If this doesn't make you feel like you're in the tropics, I don't know what will.